Friday, March 23, 2007

New Clock, Jack o'Lantern and CD

I made a new clock while I was off for my weekend. I got a cheap($5.00) clock at Big Lots and a couple of clock number sets($5.00) at Michaels. I took the hands off and primered and painted the face. I put the numbers on freehand...so they are a little off. If I decide to get a nice clock and do this again, I'm gonna make a template to place the numbers.



I was bored earlier, so I got one of the many Funkins I have sitting around and carved a freehand face on it.I used a razor knife and it worked like a charm. That's one Jack'o'Lantern down and about nine more to go.



For the past few days I've been listening to a new CD I just got. I haven't been able to take it out of the CD player. You can listen to some samples at Amazon:Monster Bop. The next CD I intend to buy is Spooky, Swingin' Sounds of Kreepsville. If you want a taste of what it's like, check out Headless Spectre Radio....it's all done by the same fiend, Viktor Von Kreep. Make sure you download the shows and let all of your creepy friends in on the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home