Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Papering" the Kitchen Walls



I finally got tired of looking at the original wallpaper in my kitchen, so I decided to do something about it. While at Garden Ridge, I saw some cool Halloween table cloths. I was looking at them and thinking the pattern would make good wallpaper. Then it hit me...why not make them into wallpaper?









This is the pattern I chose to cover the wall with:




Here is a partially done wall:



And here it is finished:



I used Duck brand double-sided carpet tape to stick it to the wall. It seems to work pretty well.

I also added some LED string lights and a fall garland to my kitchen bar opening. Sorry about the blurry photos...I really need to get a tripod for my camera.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PacManDreaming, we've been missing you! Most of the gang from retroCrush hang out at Flint's Speakeasy now. You should stop by. I started a thread there in your honor. I'd just picked up MAKE magazine's special Halloween edition with lots of cool tips & tricks on how to make costumes, and various haunted house effects, decorations, make up, etc. I even found the perfect pumpkin for you. Come by & say "hi."

bobwong

9/25/2007 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home